Intelligent use of biomass along the Danube (R&D network formation with German, Hungarian, Slovak and Romanian partners).
Project Duration: 2015-2017
Project specifics and main objectives
International project within the framework of the program “International Cooperation in Education and Research; Central, Eastern and Southern Europe” (Regional call for proposals). The project had the following objectives.
The project has the following objectives
- Identification of research cooperation directions (in scope of the Danube regional biomass use)
- Signing of the memorandum of understanding and mutual cooperation (MOU).
- Development of a concept for practical project implementation (taking into account the already identified partners and involvement of new ones: mostly from the industry sector).
- Preparation of a package of documents for raising funds (presumably in the framework of “Horizon 2020” program).
- Formation of a Scientific and Industrial Cluster for joint projects implementation in the context of biomass (in particular) and green energy (in general).
- Development and strengthening research, technological and business cooperation among the countries of the Danube Region.The project was funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)