We create leaders for our global world.
We support people to deploy their potential at the interface of technology and economy/ management and to transfer it into practice.
For managers with technological basic knowledge we offer a Master of Science program in forward-looking high-tech sectors and their management. Therefore we aim to find sufficient students who want to complete this education with the goal to receive a master´s certificate. The training and examination regulations with modern didactics provide the strategic framework for the achievement of goals. All our activities are oriented at it.
- 100% job-integrated study course for a 24 months period
- Close interaction with a concrete project in the company
- Professional coaching by international experienced mentors and lecturers
- Interdisciplinary alliance of five technology areas: IT (microsystem technology, energy, health, engineering/ automotive, production)
- Deployment of international top experts within the five technology areas
- Management of the five technology areas with latest methods
- Involvement of the global partner network of Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen
- Deployment of latest interactive e-learning modules in the learning process and courses of study with compulsory attendance
- Global research in the areas innovation, integrated management & leadership IMLead® and benchmarking
- Master´s degree of a university. Note: Steinbeis University is one of the few private universities with the right to award doctorates